Suzhou, the Venice of China.
1. Selfie by the water, it was a no make up day 🐲
2. Beautiful tower within the hotel grounds
3. Said tower caught in Kay's hair, that cheeky bugger, took ages to get out!
4. This lady was just wonderful, here she is singing whilst steering the boat down the river. Hearing her sing the traditional Chinese music whilst taking in these sights has to be a favourite moment in China so far
5. A view OF the bridge' the sequel to Arthur Miller's classic
6. Another photo of this lady, clearly her #1 fans 👌🏼🛶
7. Kay enjoying the larger than life sofa at Pan Pacific
8. Boat, boat, boat
9. View for hotel room, that'll do donkey!
10. Fan-tastic 💛 🇨🇳⛩🎒🛶☀️👭🐲✌🏼🌺🗺
1. A beautiful canal in which we enjoyed a boat ride 🛶
2. A cheeky selfie with the lady who drove our boat
3. Pan Pacific Hotel, just one of the many stunning views
4. A pretty bridge and us
5. Says what it does on the tin: the swimming pool 👌🏼
6. The Master of the Nets. We sat on the same rock for 2 hours just people watching, whilst many talented artists painted their view 👨🏼🎨👩🏻🎨
7. Kay walks into a cave. I'm sure there's a punchline there 💛
8. Family portrait. In China, we have been asked to be in countless selfies, at first it was a little strange and awkward, we now embrace it. This family asked me for a photo, I then decided I wanted to document the moment too 📸 #kayandraydobeijing#suzhou#china#seetheworld#travelgram#wanderlust#minibreak#love#couple#ouradventure#culture